Favorited ex.fm Songs

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hide and Seek

I don't have time for much of a post, but "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap came on my iPod on my drive home today, and I couldn't resist putting it on here. I got a huge nostalgia boost out of it at the time.

While I never watched The O.C., the song become fairly popular after airing on that show. I remember my friend Mitch making me listen to the song after that. I really don't know any other songs like it, but it always sucks me in when I hear it. Today, I had to listen to it two more times after it ended because I just couldn't turn it off.

If you haven't heard the song before, do yourself a favor and listen below.



Does anyone else have songs that they don't hear that often but that really suck them in whenever they do hear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment