Favorited ex.fm Songs

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Don't Care / I Don't Mind

I don't have time for a proper blog post, but a while ago these two songs came up back to back on my iTunes. Since then, I've been meaning to post them together, partially because I found it amusing and partially because they are both relatively unknown gems.

"I Don't Care" by Breakfast in Fur is from the New York band's self-titled EP released in 2009. You can download that EP and another EP through the band's Bandcamp page for whatever price you'd like.




"I Don't Mind" by The Decemberists is from the Portland, Oregon band's "5 Songs EP," originally released independently in 2001. It was later re-released, and the whole thing is worth checking out. I also really enjoy the track "Oceanside" off this EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment