Favorited ex.fm Songs

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sasquatch Roadtrip

As of tomorrow at 6 am, I'll be on the road and headed to Sasquatch music festival. To say I'm excited is probably an understatement. Before that though, I'll have roughly 24 hours of driving by myself to get there, so we'll see if I can maintain my sanity until the concert starts. I won't be bringing my computer along, so I won't be able to blog along the way (although I imagine I'll have something to say when I get back). I may try to tweet periodically on the way out there or (battery allowing) while I'm at the festival too. If you're interested, you can follow me @RyneVanK.

While I was looking for a song for to include with this post, I decided to use "Montana" a song from Rocky Votolato's 2003 album Suicide Medicine merely because that's where I'll be spending my first night on my trip. However, after finding the live performance below, I'll probably have to include all of Suicide Medicine in my listening plans for the road trip now. It's far too daunting for me to ever actually compile a formal list of my favorite albums of all-time, but if I did, Suicide Medicine would almost certainly make the cut. And now with this trip ahead of me, I'm starting to think that some Rocky Votolato tunes may be the perfect soundtrack for the ends of long days of driving.

Anyhow, enjoy the song!


No comments:

Post a Comment