Favorited ex.fm Songs

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"A sip or a spoonful won't do. No I want it all."

I've recently been watching a lot of the TV show Veronica Mars on Netflix instant stream. I was skeptical when I started, but enough friends recommended it to me that I thought I should give it a shot, and I'm glad I did. However, Netflix recently said they'd be taking it off instant stream by July 1, so it has caused me to really ramp up my watching to try to squeeze all 3 seasons of the show in before they take it down. Well I just finished episode 8 of season 3, and could not have been more pleased at their choice of song at the end, "Poison Cup" by M. Ward.

Yesterday's long rambling post had "Chinese Translation" as the song at the end because I think it is M. Ward's most accessible song, it is one of only 2 of his with an official video, and it's just a really good song as well. With that said, if I had to choose a favorite by him it would be "Poison Cup" (although there are several others in the running).

I don't really feel like writing a long post tonight, so without further ado here's "Poison Cup" by M. Ward, and I'm back to trying to finish up Veronica Mars (only 12 episodes to go!):

No comments:

Post a Comment